Thursday, November 08, 2007

Just got back from my project meeting at Habourfront Mc Donald.

Since I have some little spare time, i decided to do a quick update of what life been for me during the past few weeks (4 weeks after school reopen)

I gonna K.I.S.S (Keep it short & sweet) as i will be rushing out again.

Life now for Jessie is seriously tight and pack. (May be we exclude the first week since there are still time for fun.) However after that week, never in my life have I felt 24hrs a day is not enough. Let's just strike of the fun and enjoy part but the work.

Why is it not enough...



  • 001. Master Report to be submitted on 31 Nov (Module: EIP*, 20% weightage)
  • 002. Redo of Master report after meeting up with the company staff (we are working for a company to make their product a success)
  • 003. Homework to be done (esp Financial Planning, never do, out you go)
  • 004. Company staff have their own deliverables, we have to get it done. (Marketing, set up of website etc...)
  • 005. EIP have another project(20%) different from the point 1. Helping a consultant company to analysis other company performance and advice them what to do to survive in the market. Each group will have at least 6 company under their care and we have fork out 2hours of company visit and 6-8 for the report. (This pisses me off because it means from the same module, we to have complete 2 project working on simultaneously which require a lot of time meeting with the company. Worst, they are looking at our indivdual schedule and plan for free time slot. HELLO, I have meeting and cca and they are not even considering it. Feel like killing our dear founder.
  • 006. Every tuesday CCA Meeting (I have to plan the agenda and conduct the meeting)
  • 007. A major event- Cosplay @NP is open to all ppl (We still need to write proposal and carry out the event)
  • 008. School event- Red camp 21 NOV (Setting up and planning of activity)
  • 009. Busy recruiting helpers for EOY 15 DEC
  • 010. Need to meet up with different club and companies for Cosplay event
  • 011. IBS research on your product!!
  • 012. FEV project due on 30 NOV (only 3 week left!)
  • 013. .........
  • 014. .........

* Entrepreneur in Practice

Sigh, some of things above are on hold... too much to do it such a short time.

I'm panicking for my Cosplay event as we can't afford to fail! Yet I can't throw my project one side...

" God bless me with a peaceful heart to carry my duties"

LOL~ In the end is a long post. Ok got to rush to friend's house for deepavali!
HAPPY DEEPAVALI my friends!!

No comments: