Sunday, September 02, 2007

Being born in a taoism-budhism family, we are some what against christianity.
It's probably god's will that i am exposure to Christianity, not once but thrice in my life.
In the 2nd semster of year one, I was approached by the Navigator's sisters. They were sharing with me what is Christianity and Sins all about...

Seriously speaking, I find no harm in reading the bible when one of the sisters asked me if I wish to continue to know gods.. So with that I started to reading the bible with the Sister.

It's almost a year, but I' m yet to be a christian as I felt that my faith for god is very vague.

I have read the gospels such as John, Mattew, Roman with the Sister and roughly understood how jesus came and die for our sins and then he resurrected. However recently we started reading the first phrase of the bible- the Genesis (Chapter 1-3)... I doubted God again. I felt that everything was planned from the start and that God knows what going to happen, yet did not do anything to prevent it..

Though Sisters say it's about Gods granting us freedom to choose otherwise life would be meaningless...

Then came another question: It is stated that Death is the retribution for our Sins. Then why do we still face death when Christ had died for our sin?


Fatherly Lord in heaven, please grant me wisdom to understand as i continue
to read your word(the Genesis)

No comments: